In case you haven't noticed, there is a significant lack of man-talk on this blog. I don't like to write about my personal life and to be honest, there's usually not much to write about. However, today I decided to make my confessions dating related because sometimes I wonder if people think I'm running off to join a convent.
- I find this embarrassing.
- I'm one of the lucky women who finds dating hilarious and fun.
- I used to write a dating blog. I stopped right before I went out with a magician purely for a story.
- I expect a man to pay for a first date. It's a complete double standard but I'm not perfect.
- I'm a horrible person for the two previous statements.
- I'm a genius for the previous statement.
- I follow local celebrities on Twitter. Yes, Hottie McNewsanchor I'm talking about you.
- I'm too superstitious to write about a man on my blog if they're currently in my life.
- I find older men sexy. Mark Harmon, mmmm.
- I have now ruined my chances that Mark Harmon's marriage will end and we will ride horses on the beach happily into the sunset because I just blogged about him.
Today I'm linking up with Kathy from Vodka and Soda for #humpdayconfessions